Update from Margie Burton, Senior Director of Stewardship & Faith Formation
Update on Strategic Plan: CREATING A UNITED PARISH
August 2019 Update
• A social events team has been established: chaired by Dan Schudel
• The team would like to highlight events that are already happening in the parish and try to get more participation in these events.
• Casey Stanton, Adult Faith Formation Minister has organized pot luck dinners that are being well attended and enjoyed by those who attend.
• The Parish Council is going to help organize coffee and donuts at the 9:30 Mass once a month beginning in the Fall.
• We are organizing coffee and conversation after one of the weekday Masses.
• The small supper groups are being arranged and will begin in the Fall.
• The team will organize at least two social events this year (Durham Bulls Game) and will work to have a quarterly social event.